Thanks for your interest in guest posting on THE TREASURE BLOG. I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit my readers, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in THE TREASURE BLOG as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality; original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 500 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- THE TREASURE BLOG does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline THE THREASURE BLOG’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four days for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within 1-2 days if your guest post is not accepted for publication.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 4-7 days after submitting your query, you may assume I do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
I generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time. However, I do my best to notify you the day your post goes live.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to thetreasureblog.1 AT gmail DOT com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.